Dursley Rugby Football Club
Changing for the Future - Fund Raising
We have come a long way since we started the ‘Changing for the Future’ Project, to provide new purpose built Changing Rooms to replace the existing ones that are very much not fit for purpose.
We are well on the way to raising the funds required and we hope to be starting in March or early April 2016 and finish by the start of the 2016-17 season in September.
We are most grateful for all our sponsors, both corporate and individual, and those that have worked so hard to obtain their membership of the Ben Morgan ‘Ton Up’ Club.
We have had some major sponsorship donations and we would like to thank the following for their enormous generosity:
Unconditional Secured Funding
- £200k including gift aid - Local Benefactor
- £100k benefit in kind for all the Ground Works - Smith’s (Gloucester) Ltd (Alan Smith – Club member)
- £15k benefit in kind for provision of showers and sanitary ware - Kohler Mira Plc (Paul Hollingworth – Club Member)
- £15k benefit in kind which includes £10k donation of electrical wares and the remainder of electrical purchases at cost) - Rifina Ltd Wholesale Electrical Distributors (Richard Bartlam – Village Resident)
- £10k cash donation - Dursley Running Club
- £35k - Club Members including Ben Morgan Ton Up Club & Beer Festival 2015
- £8.5k - Summerfield Trust - locally based in Gloucestershire
Secured Funding Conditional upon Matched funds being raised
- £10k - Gloucestershire County Council Active Together Grant
- £2k - Gloucestershire Playing Fields Association Grant
- £75k – Sport England Inspired Facilities
Conditional Funding Applications in Process
- £50k Rugby Football Union Grant
- £60k Rugby Football Union top up of existing loan (from £40k to £100k)
Mobile: 07785 516569