Dursley Rugby Football Club
Minis Annual Festival Information 2018
U7s/U8s/U9s Festival is on Sunday 30th September
U10s/U11s Festival is on Sunday 14th October
- GATES OPEN: @ 8.30 am
- COACHES & REFS: meeting @ 9.45 am - please arrive in plenty of time for this meeting
- REFEREES: please bring 1 ref per team - poor behaviour towards referees is NOT acceptable
- U7s/U8s/U9s Clubs: Minchinhampton, Thornbury, Hucclecote, Stroud, Dursley
- U10s/U11s Clubs: as above.
- RULES & REGULATIONS: please download the rules below.
- RFU Laws apply
- Continuum applies
- BEHAVIOUR: please ensure the behaviour of players, coaches and supporters is appropriate for the Festival and especially for young players - foul language and/or aggressive behaviour towards players, referees or anyone else will not be tolerated
- MATCHES: managed by DRFC Pitch Managers
- U7s/U8s/U9s - 10 teams in each age groups, 2 pools of 5 teams
- U10s/U11s - 10 teams in each age group, 2 pools of 5 teams
- TEAM/SQUAD SIZES: as per GRFU Festival/County Cup
- FORMAT: match sequence and pitch allocation will be advised on day of the Festival
- FIRST MATCH KICK-OFF: 10.20 am for U7s/U8s/U9s - 10.15 am for U10s/U11s
- MEDAL PRESENTATIONS: will be made as each age group completes.
- SQUAD SIZES: as per the Continuum - however, at DRFC we operate an "all inclusive" policy, so if you bring 12 or 14 players in an U8s side rather than the 10 max, then it's your responsibility to register the players and manage their participation
- GAZEBOS/TENTS: please bring these if you wish to - you will be directed to areas where these can be erected
- CAR PARKS/PARKING: cars charged at £5 per car + Programme on entry to the car park. There are 2 car parks, the main club car park and a field about 200 yards from the club - please do not park on the main ground, on the drive to the club, in the area immediately on entrance to the club or on the main road
- FACILITIES: subject to the weather, DRFC will provide a BBQ (self-managed BBQs are NOT permitted), Bar, Coffee/Tea etc.
- Chairman: Dave Jackson - Mobile: 07957 621761
- Fixtures/Clubs Liaison: Dave Jackson - email@example.com - Mobile: 07957 621762
- For all age groups please refer to the appropriate Team Manager or Head Coach contact here.