Updated COVID policies for return to rugby
5th October 2020
We have updated some of our guidance relating to COVID-19.
You can view all of the policies here, scroll down the page to find our COVID-19 Policies.
Four documents have been updated:
- Mini and Youth Rugby Guidance
- Activity Timetable
- Guidance for Head Coaches & Session Organisers
- Clubhouse Operation and Numbers
Although these policies related to Dursley Rugby Club; many are relevant to other sports clubs based here, as well as those attending or running events.
Everyone involved in organising or running sessions or events should read the policies carefully so that you understand fully the safety measures in place to protect everyone involved.
The main policy document is short and refers to the detail in the appendices. The appendices carry the detail you need depending on your activity.
- All those involved in organising and running sports activity should pay special attention to Appendices 1-5
- Everyone should read the policy and appendices about how the clubhouse and changing rooms operate, including the one-way system, access to the toilets etc.
- These also include important information about opening up and closing down.
Guidance is updated whenever new advice is received.
If you have any feedback please contact your section lead, or any of the management committee (see the contacts page). Thank you.