Dursley Rugby Football Club
Return to rugby COVID-19 policies
31st August 2020
We have received updated guidance from the RFU about returning to rugby following COVID-19.
The policies are here, scroll down the page to find COVID-19 Policies.
We have taken some time to update these policies for Dursley Rugby Club and many are relevant to other sports clubs based here as well as those attending or running events.
Everyone involved in organising or running sessions or events should read the policies carefully so that you understand fully the safety measures in place to protect everyone involved.
The main policy document is short and refers to the detail in the appendices. The appendices carry the detail you need depending on your activity.
- All those involved in organising and running sports activity should pay special attention to Appendices 1-5
- Everyone should read the policy and appendices about how the clubhouse and changing rooms operate, including the one-way system, access to the toilets etc.
- These also include important information about opening up and closing down.
- The buckets and other cleaning equipment for each rugby section / age group referred to in Appendix 4 are available to be collected as follows:
- Men, Women, Colts: in Senior Store Room
- M&Y: in changing room 1
This guidance is also very new and we all welcome a return to sport in the safest way possible.
If you have any feedback please contact your section lead, or any of the management committee (see the contacts page). Thank you.